If you are looking for a special treat for your Valentine’s Day dinner or weekend celebration, we have a cookie that will make your honey smile and then savor every bite of this coconut-rich, gluten free, sweet treat! We are showing the gluten free version of the recipe, but you may substitute white flour if you wish. Either way this is a shockingly easy cookie you will make over and over again with the variations we have provided!
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries fresh or frozen (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour may use white flour as a substitute
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 14 ounces shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or half pink, half white chips
- 14 ounces condensed milk
Servings: 36 cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, add cranberries and flour, mix to blend in the flour evenly. Then add salt, coconut, white chocolate and mix gently with a wooden spoon. Add condensed milk and mix gently until mixture is fully combined.
- On a prepared baking sheet, greased or covered with parchment or a silicone mat, drop generous teaspoons of cookie dough spaced 1 inch apart. Bake for 15-18 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool before serving. Cookies may be stored for up to 3 weeks in a covered airtight container or frozen in a single layer for an hour or up to one day and then stored in airtight zip lock bags or containers for up to 6 months.